- Delivery: Virtual
- Best For : Grade 5 to 12
- In order for us to tabulate how many people have completed the flightunit 7 Day Leadership Challenge we require your email address. Once you have registered as a flightunit Challenge Champion we will notify you of your number and provide you with your flightunit’s: 7 Day Leadership Action Worksheet. You play a pivotal role in helping us reach our goal to have 1 million people complete flightunit’s 7 Day Leadership Challenge. Be a difference maker so that we can create a better world together.
Annual 7-Day Leadership Challenge
We all have the potential to become leaders, but to do so we must embrace our capabilities and the power that each moment presents. The world needs our help, and each one of us can make a positive impact. When we take a step toward being a better leader, we are taking a step toward creating a better version of ourselves. To be a leader is to recognize that when we help others, we also help ourselves to grow. Leadership teaches us that we can enhance the potential of the world.
There is a popular quote that says, “today’s lessons lead to tomorrow’s blessings.” To be an effective leader we must acquire certain skillsets to increase our ability to perform well consistently. In recognition of this, flightunit has created a powerful 7-Day Leadership Challenge to empower lives and to change the world through empowering people to be more impactful. This challenge is highly inclusive; all participants will develop a new leadership tool each day of the challenge.
Leadership is a mindset that we all need to possess. At the very least, we must be able to lead ourselves toward positive opportunities, relationships and healthy outcomes. At flightunit, we believe in people and we want to help everyone be the best version of themselves. To help us get there, join us! Take our 7-Day Leadership Challenge and enhance your life today.
flightunit’s Goal: We want this challenge to have a global impact. There are many problems plaguing our world, from mental health, racism to climate change, and we need more leaders to step up to the plate. We want to have 1 million people complete our flightunit’s 7-Day Leadership Challenge. This will not only allow us to multiply the positive energy in the atmosphere, but it will engage more agents of change to take on the challenge to be more impactful by strengthen our homes and communities.
Areas of focus and development: communication, discipline, humility, comfort zone, patience, growth mindset, and gratitude.
Help us reach our goal of having 1 million people take this amazing flightunit: 7- Day Leadership Challenge to become stronger, more effective & impactful leaders!
flightunit’s: 7 Day Leadership Challenge Registration
Day 7 Challenge Action Work Sheet
Located at the Bottom of the Page
flightunit’s: 7 Day Leadership Challenge
Day 1 to Day 7
Day 1: Communication Challenge
Day 1: Communication Challenge Questions:
- How many of your communication receptors where you able to engage during your interactions to heighten your connections (ie: eyes, ears, mouth, touch)?
- If you could focus on one way to improve your level of communication what would you focus on? (ie: asking better questions, active listening or using more of your senses)
Day 2: Discipline Challenge
Day 2: Discipline Challenge Questions:
- What areas in your life would significantly improve by being more disciplined?
a. How would that discipline appear in your life on a daily, weekly or month basis?
- What are some of the potential rewards that you would see, gain or experience if you were to stay committed to being disciplined?
Day 3: Humility Challenge
Day 3: Humility Challenge Questions:
- List 2 reasons why it is beneficial for you to be more humble?
- What are 2 humble acts that you could do that would result in you having better relationships with others and with yourself?
Day 4: Growth Challenge
Day 4: Growth Challenge Questions:
- What are 2 things that you have done or could do this year to show that you have grown from last year?
- If growth and consistency are one in the same, where can you be more consistent in your life?
Day 5: Comfort Zone Challenge
Day 5 Comfort Zone Challenge Questions:
- Name 2 of your favorite (real and fictional) heros or sheros and what makes them so great?
- Name 1 things that you could do this week that would allow you to feel proud of yourself?
Day 6: Gratitude Challenge
Day 6: Gratitude Challenge Questions:
- Name 2 things in your life that you are truly thankful for?
- What are 2 things in the next 10 years that you would like to be thankful for?
Day 7: Patience Challenge
- We need to reach our goal of getting a million people to take and complete this challenge. Once you have completed this challenge please be sure to share it with others and/or create a video testimony and post it to your account with the hashtags: #7day leader & #flightunit and your favorite day #…… We need your help to help immobilize more positive leaders.
In order for us to tabulate how many people have completed the flightunit 7 Day Leadership Challenge we require your email address. Once you have registered as a flightunit Challenge Champion we will notify you of your number and provide you with your flightunit’s: 7 Day Leadership Action Worksheet. You play a pivotal role in helping us reach our goal to have 1 million people complete flightunit’s 7 Day Leadership Challenge. Be a difference maker so that we can create a better world together.
Thank you for taking and completing the flightunit 7 Day Leadership Challenge! You have brought us one step closer to reaching our goal of having 1 million people complete this challenge while increasing the positive energy in the atmosphere.
Be sure to follow us & subscribe @flightunit.
For classes that are interested in greater leadership development please review our programming which can be found throughout our site.